FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Reviewing the FIP Transforming Vaccination Programme: Enabling and supporting our profession
Scope: Transforming Vaccination with the FIP Development Goals: Brining practice, science and workforce together
What were the key insights and summaries from each of the events so far?
What was the one key message you gathered from that presentation, what was the main need identified from the presentation?
What is one key change you think that could be implemented to address this change?
Dominique Jordan, FIP President - Switzerland
Catherine Duggan, FIP CEO - the Netherlands
1. Ema Paulino, FIP Professional Secretary - Portugal
2. Paul Sinclair, Community Pharmacist Chair Board of Pharmaceutical Practice - Australia
3. Giovanni Pauletti, FIP Scientific Secretary - USA
4. Ross MacKinnon, Chair of FIP Board of Pharmaceutical Science, FIP - Australia
5. Ralph Altiere, Chair of FIP Education FIP - USA
6. Ian Bates, Chair of pharmacy education, UCL - UK
7. Allie Jo, Director, State Policy National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations -