The IPS runs webinars throughout the year.
Join IPS for instant access to all past webinars.
- Manufacturing trends for CAR-T cell therapies (Douglas Miller) 2019
- Pharmacy in 2050. Forces That Will Shape Practice (Sola Solarin) 2017
- Sustainable Antibiotics; Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR). Pharmaceutical Industry Perspectives (Lucas Jan Wiarda) 2017
- Pharmacutical Patents (Joanna Brougher) 2017
- Data integrity (Michael Anisfeld) 2016
- The future of the industrial pharmaceutical profession (EFPIA) 2016
- Good distribution practice audits (Petra Lehtinen, Finland) 2015
- Pharmacovigilance audit II on common findings (Susanna Heinonen, Finland) 2015
- Pharmacovigilance audits I (Susanna Heinonen, Finland) 2015
- Current issues in biotechnology (Igor Linhares de Castro, Brazil) 2014
- Fundamentals and essentials of validation (Michael Anisfeld, USA) 2014
- Current developments in drug regâ€‹ulation (Alan Chalmers, Switzerland) 2014
- Antibody drug conjugates (Matthew Cherian, USA) 2013
- Good distribution practices — Securing the supply chain (Michael Anisfeld, USA) 2013
- Supplier qualification goes beyond regulatory compliance (Wolfgang Löscher Filho, Brazil) 2013
- Passing a national regulatory inspection (Michael Anisfeld, USA) 2013
At the FIP congress
IPS activities at the 2017 FIP World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences in Seoul, South Korea, included:
- Biosimilars for all: Research, regulation and responsible use (session)
- Individualized medicines: An ethical approach (session)
- Gene-based therapy (session)
- Supporting patients with chronic diseases (session)
- Counterfeit medicines: Safeguarding the supply chain, protecting people (session)
- Antimicrobial stewardship – Looking for global solutions (session)
- Shortages: The International Toronto Summit and beyond? (session)
- Short Oral Presentations
- Industry site visits
- Students half day
- IPS business meeting (membership assembly)
- IPS dinner
- Good Manufacturing Practices seminar
Topics organised by the IPS for recent FIP congresses (2014, 2015, 2016) include:
- Novel regulatory approaches to accelerate access to medicines
- Can pharmacists contribute to improving patient adherence as part of pharmacovigilance?
- Improving outcomes through novel technologies – Let’s innovate together!
- Biosimilars: Understanding the issues
- Student careers
- Industrial insights — potential careers in industrial pharmacy
- Good manufacturing practice seminar
- Compounding – A core competence for the pharmacist
- Medicines for all - Impediments to achieving the goal
- Transparency and social media - Empowering the pharmacist
- Lost in translation - Preserving scientific knowledge across languages
- Do patents limit access to new medicines?
- Is there a need to harmonise the training of industrial pharmacists?
- Insights into biosimilars and non-biological complex drugs
- Improving the quality of the information pharmacist provided to patients.
- Age-related medicines
- From development to marketing
FIP members have access to these presentations online.
- Symposium on New Frontiers in Manufacturing Technology, Regulatory Sciences and Pharmaceutical Quality System (SINDUSFARMA / ANVISA / FIP-IPS), held annually in Brazil in June each year.
Industrial Pharmacy journal
Published quarterly in association with
The IPS annual report is available here.