FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Evidence and impact: where are we now and where next for data and intelligence for advancing pharmacy worldwide?
This event discusses current evidence for the impact of the pharmaceutical workforce, pharmacy practice and pharmaceutical science. It discusses and evidence-based approach and identifies challenges and opportunities for generating evidence that will advance the profession.
To showcase how data and intelligence can be used to provide evidence of impact of pharmaceutical practice, science and education/workforce.
- Discuss approaches to securing evidence for the impact of the pharmaceutical workforce and pharmaceutical services.
- Discuss strategies and programmes in place to enable timely access to safe, effective and affordable medicines.
- Identify challenges and opportunities for generating evidence of impact.
- Christopher John, FIP Lead for Data and Intelligence, UK
- Noe Garin Escriva, Hospital Pharmacist, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Spain
- Harriet Rachel Kagoya, Uganda
- Safa Damiati, Assistant Professor, King Abdulaziz University, Suadi Arabia
- Sherly Meilianti, FIP Data and Intelligence Specialist, Indonesia
- Hilwan Yuda Teruna, Vice President, Indonesian Pharmacists Association, Indonesia