FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
COVID-19: where are we now and where next?
This is the COVID-19 programme initiator and will set the scene: why this programme; main outcomes; FIP advocacy role. It aligns with 800 days since pandemic and will launch SustainabilityRx website/ Visualisation (FIP’s response to COVID-19) with a focus on pandemic preparedness.
1. Describe the functionality of the SustainabilityRx website
2. Outline the current COVID-19 situation from the perspectives of practice, science and workforce/education;
3. Consider steps that can be taken to prepare for future pandemics.
- Christopher John, FIP Lead for Data and Intelligence, FIP, UK
- Dr Lina Bader/Dr Sherly Meilianti FIP Lead for Workforce Transformation/FIP Data and Intelligence Specialist, FIP-Saudi Arabia
- Dr Hoai-An Truong, Professor and Director of Public Health, School of Pharmacy & Health Professions, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, USA
- Dr John Grabenstein, Member of FIP COVID-19 Expert Advisory Group, President Vaccine Dynamics SP, USA
- Prof. Trevor Jones, Visiting Professor King’s College London, UK
- Dr Ally Dering-Anderson, Current member of the FIP COVID-19 Expert Advisory Groupm, Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Pharmacy Practice & Science University of Nebraska College of Pharmacy, USA
- Shaun Gleason, FIP Hub DG1 Lead, Member of the COVID-19 Expert Advisory Group, Assistant Dean for Distance Degrees and Programs; Associate Professor, Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, USA