FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Joining forces across health professionals towards improved vaccination coverage
Vaccination coverage rates for several diseases are suboptimal and remain below WHO targets in many countries of all income levels. As such, FIP considers that it is essential to promote dialogue and understanding around these perceptions among healthcare professionals’ organisations at the international level, so that these can be cascaded to the regional, country and local levels.
After this webinar the participants should have a better understanding of the following topics:
1. The role of the various health professions in contributing to increased vaccination coverage
2. Drivers and barriers to diversifying vaccination pathways and providers.
3. Possible actions by the different health professions in addressing vaccine hesitancy and complacency.
4. Collaboration and autonomy of the various healthcare professionals in delivering vaccinations.
Jane Barratt, Secretary-General International Federation on Ageing
-David O. Barbe, President World Medical Association
-Howard Catton, Chief Executive Officer International Council of Nurses
- Jonathon Kruger, CEO World Physiotherapy
- Catherine Duggan, CEO International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
- Enzo Bondioni, Executive Director, FDI World Dental Federation