FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Strategies for a successful career change
Reconsidering your career or trapped in a job you hate? Often one is faced with a choice to change career paths and find more satisfaction and meaning in your work.
However, in moments of burnout and dissatisfaction at work, the grass often looks greener on the other side. But is it? Career change is a decision that should be made with sobriety. This digital event will provide the details on strategies for successfully switching from one area of practice to a different one of interest, while addressing difficulties that often arise when young pharmacists seek to explore new career paths.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able.
1. To identify and analyze one’s reasons for career change.
2. To identify and select the right career henceforth.
3. To identify one’s skills and compatibilities in the career choice made.
4. To identify one’s interests and how they affect career choices
5. To identify one’s values and how they affect career change
6. Renumeration and its impact on career decisions.
- Anisha Sandhu, Assistant Lecturer, Monash University - Malaysia
- Otuto Amarauche CHUKWU, Co-founder/Research Lead, Medchain Solutions - Nigeria
- Brian Cicali, Vice-Chair of New Generation of Pharmaceutical Sciences (NGPS) SIG; Ruffolo Graduate Education and Research Fellow, University of Florida, College of Pharmacy - USA
- Jass Liew, Head of Medical & Technical Affairs, ASEAN and ANZ, P&G Health, Regional lead, Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements, AMA, Procter & Gamble - Malaysia
- Phaik Yeong Cheah, Head of Bioethics & Engagement, Mahidol Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit, University of Oxford - Thailand and UK