FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Interconnection between the acute pain management and mental wellbeing
The relationship between acute pain and mental health significantly influences an individual's overall well-being. Untreated acute pain can disrupt daily functioning, potentially leading to subsequent mental health issues. Similarly, mental health conditions can sometimes manifest as acute pain. Pharmacists hold a key position in this context. This webinar will spotlight their crucial role in integrated acute pain management, emphasizing the link between acute pain and mental well-being, and promoting a holistic approach to care.
- Dalia Bajis, FIP Lead for Provision and Partnerships FIP - The Netherlands
- Ozge Ozer, FIP Education and Professional Development Manager FIP - The Netherlands
- Aline Hajj, Associate Professor Laval University - Canada
- Beth Fowler, Specialist Clinical Pharmacist - United Kingdom
- Alicia Peña Bizama, Chartered Psychologist - United Kingdom