FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Designing pharmacies towards an accessible, patient-centred and service-oriented model of practice
Community pharmacy spatial requirements and design are a crucial intersection of accessibility, functionality and the enablement of a range of professional services in the field of pharmacy. This topic brings together pharmacists, architects, designers, and experts in the healthcare industry to delve into the spatial considerations that can impact pharmacy practice, patient interactions, and architectural aspects, and contribute to the optimal functioning and customer experience at community pharmacies.
- Gonçalo Sousa Pinto, Lead for Practice Development and Transformation
- Raimond Pinto, Interior Designer Rai Pinto Studio, www.raipinto.com - Spain / USA
- Ranjita Dhital, Lecturer in Interdisciplinary Health Studies University College London - UK
- Joseph Cook, Creative Fellow University College London - United Kingdom
- Laura Martín Gutiérrez, Lead for National Professional Sections
General Pharmaceutical Council of Spain - Spain
- Aliki Peletidi, Pharmacy Programme Coordinator, Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice & Academic Director for Training and Service Provision Department of Health Sciences, University of Nicosia/Federation of the Cooperative Pharmacies of Greece - Cyprus/Greece