FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Enabling life-course immunisation through pharmacy-based vaccination: Service remuneration models
Remuneration of pharmacy vaccinations is one of the key policy enablers of pharmacy-based vaccinations, and thus life-course immunisation. FIP data shows that remuneration models vary widely across countries and regions. Understanding the different models and country experiences is key to wider implementation. This event will feature a number of pharmacy leadership bodies sharing their remuneration models and journeys for the benefit of policy-enablement everywhere.
This event is delivered as part of a new FIP programme supported by Pfizer, which aims to provide our members with approaches and tools for tackling key policy enablers that determine equity, access and sustainability of pharmacy-based life-course immunisation.
- Sari Westermarck, Community pharmacist FIP Community Pharmacy Section, Finland
- Eleftherios Marinos, General Secretary-Federation of Pharmacists’ Cooperatives of Greece, Greece
- Ahmad Al-Rusasi, General manager/Lecturer Alnoor Drug Store, Jordan
- Sham Moodley, Pharmacist Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa/Independent Community Pharmacy Assoc (ICPA), South Africa
- Susan O’Dwyer, Head of Governance and Pharmacy Service, Irish Pharmacy Union, Ireland
- Luís Lourenço, President of the South and Autonomous Regions Branch of the Portuguese Pharmaceutical Society, Portuguese Pharmaceutical Society, Portugal