FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
AMS: Tools in Action
As busy health care professionals we are always looking for tools and resources to make our jobs more efficient and effective. This session will look at some tools and resources that are used in practice across the globe to support AMS initiatives, inspiring you to think about what you could develop or apply in your own practice to help support the more appropriate use of antimicrobials with both patients and colleagues.
● Discuss innovative tools for sharing information
● Learn about the development and deployment of an innovative and fun teaching tool
● Describe how you can use different platforms to engage healthcare professionals and communities
- Meghna Joshi-von Heyden, Strategic Lead: Partnerships and Advocacy Commonwealth Pharmacists Association, Switzerland
- Maxencia Nabiryo, Project Manager Commonwealth Pharmacists Association, Uganda
- Israel Sefah, Lecturer and Specialist Pharmacist, Department of Pharmacy Practice in the School of Pharmacy of the University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ghana
- Akello Zainab, Lead pharmacist and AMS Technical Lead Gulu Regional Referral Hospital, Uganda
- Andrew Balamba, Pharmacist University Teaching Hospital, Zambia
- Jessica Fraser, Programmes Coordinator Tropical Health & Education Trust, UK
- Ugyen Tashi, Chief Program Officer Essential Medicines and Technology Division (EMTD), Ministry of Health, Bhutan
- Bridget Kebirungi, Project Manager Commonwealth Pharmacists Association, Uganda