Export this Abstract | Print this Abstract | Add to my preferred Abstracts list | My preferred Abstracts list (0) | Back to Search
Assessing the status of pharmacy education globally: what information should be regularly collected and analysed at the global level?
- In: Academic Pharmacy Posters
- At: Hyderabad (India) (2011)
- Type: Poster
- Poster code: APS-P-18
- By: GAL, Diane (FIP, Irigny, France)
- Co-author(s): Chan, Xuanhao (FIP, The Hague, Netherlands)
Bailey, Rebecca (WHO, Geneva, Switzerland)
Anderson, Claire (Nottingham University, Nottingham, United Kingdom)
Bruno, Andreia (FIP, London, United Kingdom)
Brock, Tina (University of San Francisco, San Francisco, United States of America)
Rouse, Michael (ACPE, Chicago, United States of America)
Objectives To develop a global process and survey tool that can be used to:..
- inform and monitor the education of the pharmacy workforce.
- support capacity by identifying gaps, shortages and cooperation opportunities.
- provide evidence-based information needed for investment policies, reducing gaps and increasing equitable access and distribution The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.
Last update 4 October 2019