Export this Abstract | Print this Abstract | Add to my preferred Abstracts list | My preferred Abstracts list (0) | Back to Search
Internet pharmacies in india:current scenario
- At: 2017 FIP Congress in Seoul (South Korea)
- Type: Poster
- By: GHARAT, Manjiri (Indian Pharmaceutical Association and Prin.K.M.Kundnani Pharmacy Polytechnic, Pharmacy, Dombivli, India)
- Co-author(s): Manjiri Sandeep Gharat:
Sunil Chavan: Prin.K.M.Kundnani Pharmacy Polytechnic, Ulhasnagar, India
Sagar Kulkarni: Yashashri Medical, Kalyan, India
C.v. Achhra: Prin.K.M.Kundnani Pharmacy Polytechnic, ;, Prin.K.M.Kundnani Pharmacy Polytechnic, Ulhasnagar, India
BackgroundThe legal status of the online pharmacy is yet to become clear.
PurposeThe objective of this study is to find out the status of online pharmacies in India, and perspectives of all stakeholders.
· Literature Survey
· Survey of community pharmacists’ opinions
· Survey of Pharmacy association leaders
· Consumer Survey.. The access to the whole abstract and the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.
Last update 4 October 2019