Impact of variability in commercial carbamazepine on the drug release
- In: J8 - Competition - Short Oral Communications of the FIP Industrial Pharmacy Section on Tuesday, 6 September 2011, 14:15-16:45
- At: Hyderabad (India) (2011)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: FLICKER, Felicia (University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland)
- Co-author(s): Betz, Gabriele (Industrial Pharmacy Lab, University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland)
Carbamazepine (CBZ), a well-established antiepileptic drug, shows a history of erratic dissolution behavior and clinical failures...
The aim of this study was to investigate the variability in commercial CBZ samples and its impact on drug release.
Polymorphism and morphology of CBZ samples were analyzed by DSC, X-ray powder diffraction, sieve The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.
Last update 4 October 2019