To keep up with the latest from FIP, follow us on social media!
Six new organisations were admitted as members of FIP by the FIP Council in Seville, Spain, today. These are:
- Caribbean Association of Pharmacists (Jamaica)
- Nigerian Association of Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical Scientists in the Americas (USA)
- Pharmacists Defence Association (UK)
- Saudi Pharmaceutical Society (Saudi Arabia)
- Saudi Society for Clinical Pharmacy (Saudi Arabia)
- Syndicate of Kurdistan (Iraq)
The federation’s total membership organisation number is now 151.
The FIP Council voted to admit two further organisations, the Federation of Cooperative Pharmacists of Greece and the Pharmacy Association of Lesotho, as observer organisations.
Through its membership, FIP has presence in 154 countries and territories.
Last update 15 May 2019