To keep up with the latest from FIP, follow us on social media!
FIP’s highest honour for pharmacy practitioners, the André Bédat Award, was given to Dr Roberto Frontini (Germany).
The FIP Distinguished Pharmaceutical Science Award (mid-career) went to Prof. Yahya Choonara (South Africa).
Dr Betty Exintaris (Australia) received the FIP Pharmaceutical Education Recognition Award (early career).
Nine new FIP Fellowships were announced as follows:
- Dr Naoko Arakawa (UK)
- Dr Andreia Bruno-Tomé (Portugal)
- Dr Ryan Forrey (USA)
- Dr John B. Hertig (USA)
- Dr Michael D. Hogue (USA)
- Prof. Pierre Moreau (Canada/Kuwait)
- Ms Leonila Ocampo (Philippines)
- Dr Carl R. Schneider (Australia)
- Dr Jenelle L. Sobotka (USA)
We congratulate all these colleagues on this well-deserved recognition!
Last update 15 May 2019