To keep up with the latest from FIP, follow us on social media!
Six more organisations have joined FIP today. These are:
• The Egyptian Organisation of Pharmacy, Development and Training
• The National Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Mexico
• The National Institute of Public Health, Clinical Epidemiology, and Toxicology, Lebanon
• The Nigeria Association of Foreign Trained Pharmacists
• The Pharmaceutical Society of South Sudan
• The Somali Pharmacists Association
We now have 147 member organisations. “We welcome these national organisations as new members and look forward to working with them. Recent events such as COVID-19 have highlighted the importance of acting on a global level and of professional solidarity. As one global pharmacy family, and one FIP, we are stronger and could reach our goals to advance pharmacy and health care faster,” said FIP CEO Catherine Duggan.