FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
FIP “Setting goals for the decade ahead” | Episode 12 | FIP DG 2: Early career training strategy
The FIP Development Goals Digital Programme “Setting goals for the decade ahead” is a comprehensive online event series providing coverage of the 21 goals over 21 events in 2021. Starting in March, the 21 digital events aim to provide description, direction and context for each specific goal, with a global plan for the decade ahead and how each nation, within each region can identify and prioritise which goals are the priorities and how the goals can support developments and transformation for them.
This programme is all about engaging the profession and supporting the profession to deliver in relevant and purposeful ways. By engaging our profession, members & colleagues everywhere with these relevant and applicable goals for the decade ahead, we can provide tools, monitoring and evaluation through data evidence, and identifying priorities across practice, science, and workforce & education.
Find out more about the FIP Development Goals here: www.fip.org/fip-development-goals
- Andreia Bruno-Tomé, Global Lead for DG 5 - Competency Development, Senior Consultant
- Ian Coombes, Member FIPED, Director of Pharmacy, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Queensland, + School of Pharmacy, University of Queensland, Australia
- Asmaa Al-Haqan, DG2 Lead / WDH, Clinical Instructor, Kuwait University - Kuwait
- Franciscus Cahyo KRISTIANTO, WDH-DG2 Lead, Lecturer, University of Surabaya, Indonesia
- Belma Pehlivanović, YPG FIP Liaison / FIP WiSE Remote Volunteer, Teaching and Researching Assistant
Faculty of Pharmacy University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Anisha Sandhu, Assistant Lecturer School of Pharmacy, Monash University Malaysia, Malaysia