Use of Social Media for Seeking Health Related information - A perception analysis of Indian population
- In: F24 - Short oral presentations of the FIP Social and Administrative Pharmacy Section on Thursday, 5 September 2013, 12:15-13:45
- At: Dublin (Ireland) (2013)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: JANODIA, Manthan (Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Department of Pharmacy Management, Manipal, India)
- Co-author(s): Udupa, N. (Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal, India)
Social media can be defined as technology based, internet supported networking to share and exchange views, opinions and experiences. The use social media is useful even in seeking health related information and in developed world social media has played pivotal role in providing health related information to people. The use of social media in.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.