Consumer use, understanding and perspectives of over-the-counter medicine labels and leaflets
- In: F23 - Short oral presentations of the FIP Pharmacy Information Section on Tuesday, 3 September 2013, 09:00-12:00
- At: Dublin (Ireland) (2013)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: TONG, Vivien (The University of Sydney, Faculty of Pharmacy, Sydney, Australia)
- Co-author(s): Raynor, David K (University of Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdom)
Aslani, Parisa (The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia)
Background: Over-the-counter (OTC) medicine information, found in OTC labels and written medicine information leaflets (WMI), is pivotal in helping consumers use OTC medicines safely and appropriately. Thus, adequate consumer understanding must be assured in parallel with addressing consumer information needs. Despite increasing availability of.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.