Rational and cost effective use of proton pump inhibitors
- At: 2005 FIP Congress in Cairo (Egypt)
- Type: Poster
- By: AWLE, I.A (Armed forces memorial hospital, Defense, Nairobi, Kenya)
- Co-author(s): Malcom (Queens University,, BELFAST, United Kingdom)
Twahir (Aga Khan Hospital, NAIROBI, Kenya)
Kairu (Armed forces memorial hospital, NAIROBI, Kenya)
Title: Rational and cost-effective prescription of protein pump inhibitors (PPIs) in the
Armed Forces Memorial Hospital-Kenya.
Objective: (1) To determine the relationship between prescriptions for PPIs and
(2) To compare the usage of different PPIs and cost implications.
(3) To compare.. The access to the whole abstract and the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.