FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Professional Development and Advanced Training Opportunities for Pharmacy Technicians
Ongoing learning and professional development are key to components of every occupation. This is especially true for pharmacy technicians working in a constantly-evolving practice landscape. This session will address professional development and advanced training for pharmacy technicians across the world.
● Recognize strategies for continuous learning and professional development
● Identify professional development opportunities designed for pharmacy technicians
● Describe advanced training progams for pharmacy technicians
- Ryan Burke, Director of Professional Affairs, Pharmacy Technician Certification Board, United States
- Nichole Foster, Program Director, Pharmacy Technician Training Program, Vanderbilt Medical Center, United States
- Peter Karegwa Mwangi, National Chairman, Kenya National Union of Pharmaceutical Technologists, Kenya
- Katherine Watkinson, Branch Liaison Executive, Association of Pharmacy Technicians, UK