FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Role of Early Career Pharmaceutical Organisation (ECPO) in Global Health
The “Role of Early Career Pharmaceutical Organisation (ECPO) in Global Health” report describes the activities related to global health undertaken by individuals and groups of pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists from different countries. The launch event will showcase key findings from the “Global survey on the role of Early Career Pharmaceutical Organisation (ECPO) in global health”, discuss the role that youth can play in global health citing examples from different national YPGs, and discuss opportunities to advocate on the role of ECPO in global health across regions.
1. learn about the key findings from the Global survey on the role of Early Career Pharmaceutical Organisation (ECPO) in global health
2. hear from national YPG representatives from different regions about the global health-related activities they are doing in their region.
3. be able to identify areas of development in global health and opportunities to advocate for early career pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists in their regions.
- Raquel Oliveira - Portugal
- Sherly Meilianti - Indonesia
- Lucas Ercolin - Brazil
- Deanna Mill - Australia
- Onyeka Obidiegwu - Nigeria
- Funmbi Okoya - Nigeria/US
- Renly Lim - Australia
- Anggun P Wardhani - Indonesia
- Cedric Chua Chairman - Malaysia
- Teoh Cherh Yun - Malaysia