FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Supporting the Pharmacy Technician Workforce Across the Globe
This digital event will describe how professional and regulatory organizations are supporting the pharmacy technician workforce throughout the world. Presenters will also discuss recent initiatives of the FIP Pharmacy Technicians Advisory Committee.
● Identify ways that professional and regulatory bodies support the pharmacy technician workforce
● Recognize the role of advocacy in supporting the pharmacy technician workforce
● Describe recent projects of the Pharmacy Technicians Advisory Committee
- Catherine Schuster, Coordinator of Pharmacy Technician Programs Accreditation Canadian Council of Accreditation of Pharmacy Programs - Canada
- Dana Lyons, Technical Practice Manager Alberta Health Services - Canada
- Abigail Tan, Senior Pharmacy Technician KK Women's and Children's Hospital - Singapore
- Ryan Burke, Director of Professional Affairs Pharmacy Technician Certification Board - United States