FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Strategies towards improved patient outcomes with OTC analgesics
Support pharmacists to play an advisory role in community pain management with OTC analgesics.
The learning objectives of this symposia involves providing community pharmacists with:
- Consumer perspectives towards their pain management
- Importance of stratifying treatment based on patient underlying conditions & needs
This session will be chaired by Lars-Åke Söderlund, President of FIP Community Pharmacy Section, Sweden.
The expert panel involves
- Pamela Kushner, MD,FAAFP, USA
- Francesco Carlo Gamaleri, B.Pharm, FPS, Italy
- John Bell, B.Pharm, FPS Australia