FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Sustainable and equitable access to vaccines: Establishing priorities and setting policies in the Western Pacific region
In the fifth of six regions we dissect, event 10 focuses on the regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination in the Western Pacific region. This involves identifying priorities in the region’s countries with regards equity and access to vaccinations. We also discuss barriers and challenges and regional needs in relation to policy setting. FIP members, stakeholders and partners from the Western Pacific region join us for a true regional perspective.
About the programme – FIP’s 2021 digital programme to Transform Vaccination Globally, Regionally, & Nationally comprises 2 series, totaling 12 events running between June and November.
Building on the outcomes of the 2020 programme, the 2021 FIP digital programme focuses on supporting FIP members in accelerating equity, access and sustainability of vaccinations through policy development and implementation.
The event will be moderated by:
• Mr. John Jackson - President of the Western Pacific Pharmaceutical Forum, Australia
• Professor Parisa Aslani - Professor in Medicines Use Optimisation at The University of Sydney and FIP Vice President
- Dr. Amrahi Buang - President of the Malaysian Pharmacists Society (MPS)
- Dr. Stephanie Tay - Senior Manager at the Ministry of Health, Singapore
- Mrs. Leonila M. Ocampo - Former President and Member of the Council of Advisers, Philippine Pharmacists’ Association
- Mr. Chris Campbell - General Manager, Policy & Program Delivery and Queensland State Manager at the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia