FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Sustainable and equitable access to vaccines: Establishing priorities and setting policies in the South East Asian region
In the fourth of six regions we dissect, event 9 focuses on the regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination in the South East Asian region. This involves identifying priorities in the region’s countries with regards equity and access to vaccinations. We also discuss barriers and challenges and regional needs in relation to policy setting. FIP members, stakeholders and partners from the South East Asian region join us for a true regional perspective.
About the programme – FIP’s 2021 digital programme to Transform Vaccination Globally, Regionally, & Nationally comprises 2 series, totaling 12 events running between June and November.
Building on the outcomes of the 2020 programme, the 2021 FIP digital programme focuses on supporting FIP members in accelerating equity, access and sustainability of vaccinations through policy development and implementation.
The event will be moderated by:
• Chinta Abaywardana – Editor, Pharmaceutical Society of Sri Lanka
• Sherly Meilianti – Data and Intelligence Specialist, FIP
The speakers at the event are:
• Rao Vadlamudi – Professional Secretary of SEARPhorum
• Bhojraj Suresh - Pro Chancellor, JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research, India
• Keri Lestari - Lecturer and Pharmacist, Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia
• Vindya Pathiraja - General Secretary of the Pharmaceutical Society of Sri Lanka
• Sanjeev Sharma Kattel - Pharmacy Officer/Acting Chief, Department Of Drug Administration, Kathmandu, Nepal