FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Sustainable and equitable access to vaccines: Establishing priorities and setting policies in the Eastern Mediterranean region
In the second of six regions we dissect, event 7 focuses on the regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination in the Eastern Mediterranean region. This involves identifying priorities in the region’s countries with regards equity and access to vaccinations. We also discuss barriers and challenges and regional needs in relation to policy setting. FIP members, stakeholders and partners from the Eastern Mediterranean region join us for a true regional perspective.
About the programme – FIP’s 2021 digital programme to Transform Vaccination Globally, Regionally, & Nationally comprises 2 series, totaling 12 events running between June and November.
Building on the outcomes of the 2020 programme, the 2021 FIP digital programme focuses on supporting FIP members in accelerating equity, access and sustainability of vaccinations through policy development and implementation.
The event will be moderated by:
- Dr. Ayman Noreddin - EMRO Education Leader and Dean at the College of Pharmacy, Galala University
- Dr. Lina Bader - Lead for Workforce Transformation & Development at FIP
The speakers at the event are:
- Dr. Ziad Nassour - Former President of the Lebanese Order of Pharmacists
- Dr. Madeeha Malik - Director/Professor - Hamdard Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Dr. Mohammed Al-Nuzili - Governing Board President of Yemen Community Pharmacy Syndicate
- Mr. Ahmed Abdulbary - Senior Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist at the National Health Regulatory Authority
- Prof. Rula Darwish – Professor at the University of Jordan. WDG9 Lead and member of executive committee of FIP academic section, and CPD chair of Jordan Pharmacist Association