FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Working together across systems to transform vaccination policy: working with others in our professions, with other disciplines and agencies to establish sustainable policies
This event will focus on intra and interprofessional alliances to ensure that we can work together to deliver the areas of policy addressed in this series. Panellists will also discuss working together with other agencies and policymakers to establish sustainable policies on vaccines access and equity, including how pharmacy can be a force of good in supporting vaccinations for all health workers.
About the programme:
Building on the outcomes of the 2020 programme, the 2021 FIP digital programme focuses on supporting FIP members in accelerating equity, access, and sustainability of vaccinations through policy development and implementation.
- Lina Bader - FIP Lead for Workforce Transformation & Development, Saudi Arabia
- Eduardo Savio – President of the Pharmaceutical Forum of the Americas, Uruguay
- Daphne Holt, Chair of Coalition for Life-course Immunisation, France
- Meghna Joshi-Von Heyden, Strategic Development Advisor, Commonwealth Pharmacists Association (CPA), Switzerland
- Suresh Bhojraj, Patron at Indian Association of Colleges of Pharmacy and Pro Chancellor at JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research, Mysuru, India
- Marleen Haems, Director of Professional Management, KOVAG / VAN, Belgium
- Katarina Milosevic Konstadinovic, Community Pharmacist, Chairman of Assembly of Pharmaceutical Chamber of Montenegro, Montenegro