FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Introducing the FIP ‘Transforming Vaccination Globally, Regional and Nationally’ 2021: Accelerating equity, access and sustainability through policy development and implementation
Episode 1, the digital programme’s Opening Event, will set the stage for the entire programme. Together we will revisit the key outcomes of the Transforming Vaccination 2020 programme, specifically focusing on the outcomes relating to shaping policy around equity, access and sustainability and how they are shaping the FIP vaccination agenda for 2021. We will also describe this year’s programme, outline its key aims and objectives as well as outcomes. This special programme opener is for anyone invested in transforming and shaping vaccination in pharmacy!
- Lina Bader, Lead for Workforce Transformation & Development, International Pharmaceutical Federation -Saudi Arabia
- Farah Aqqad, Regional Engagement and Project Coordinator International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) - Jordan
- Catherine Duggan, CEO International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) - The Netherlands
- Gonçalo Sousa Pinto, Lead for Practice Development and Transformation International Pharmaceutical
Federation (FIP) - Spain
- G. Sumalatha, Executive Committee Member SEARPharm Forum - India
- Prosper Hiag, President African Pharmaceutical Forum (APF) - Cameroon
- John Jackson, President Western Pacific Pharmaceutical Forum - Australia
- Nadia Al Mazrouei, President EMROPharm Forum, Academic &Healthcare consultant - UAE