FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
FIP “Setting goals for the decade ahead” | Episode 20 | FIP DG 14: Medicines expertise
The FIP Development Goals Digital Programme “Setting goals for the decade ahead” is a comprehensive online event series providing coverage of the 21 goals over 21 events in 2021. Starting in March, the 21 digital events aim to provide description, direction and context for each specific goal, with a global plan for the decade ahead and how each nation, within each region can identify and prioritise which goals are the priorities and how the goals can support developments and transformation for them. The 20th episode of the Programme focuses on FIP Development Goal 14: Medicines Expertise. The details of the Goal are available here: https://www.fip.org/fip-development-goal-14
The expected outcomes of the event are:
- Describe the FIP Development Goals and explain the components of DG 14 (and its three elements: workforce & education, science and practice).
- Showcase the FIP tools, evidence, and resources to support DG 14 implementation across the three elements.
- Identify priorities across practice, science, and workforce & education within DG 14
- Discuss the importance monitoring and evaluation through data evidence and engage participants with FIP indicators development project
- Dalia Bajis, FIP Lead for Provision and Partnership, Bahrain
- Hala Fadda, Chair of FIP Pediatric Formulations Focus Group, Associate Professor, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Buter University, USA
- Sham Moodley, Pharmacist, FIP CPS Exco Member, Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa/Independent Community Pharmacy Assoc (ICPA), South Africa