FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
FIP “Setting goals for the decade ahead” | Episode 1 | FIP DG 10: Equity & equality
The FIP Development Goals Digital Programme “Setting goals for the decade ahead” is a comprehensive online event series providing coverage of the 21 goals over 21 events in 2021. The Programme aims to provide description, direction and context for each specific goal, with a global plan for the decade ahead and how each nation, within each region can identify and prioritise which goals are the priorities and how the goals can support developments and transformation for them.
The 1st episode of the Programme focuses on a goal that impacts us all. FIP Development Goal 10 Equity & Equality calls for clear strategies to address inequalities in the pharmaceutical workforce, widen access and equity of pharmaceutical care services & access, as well equity in global capacity in pharmaceutical sciences development. In addition to meeting the event outcomes outlined below, this series opener will also feature special launches from FIP:
- A new digital FIP-EquityRx Collection “Inequities unmasked”
- An exclusive release of a global statement on vaccine equity
- A first look at a new resourceful online site for FIP-EquityRx, FIP’s programme on Equity & Equality in pharmacy
- Describe the FIP Development Goals and explain the components of DG 10 (and its three elements: workforce & education, science and practice).
- Showcase the FIP tools, evidence, and resources to support DG 10 implementation across the three elements.
- Identify priorities across practice, science, and workforce & education within DG 10
- Discuss the importance monitoring and evaluation through data evidence and engage participants with FIP indicators development project