FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
From regional to global: Common priorities for action to transform vaccination
This roundtable event follows 6 regional events – episodes 3.1 to 3.6 of the programme – which dissected priorties, needs and barriers across the world’s six regions. We now bring back the key outcomes from the six regional discussions int one roundtable to identify common priorities for action to transform vaccination. Each regional perspective will be represented by the panelists, alongside other leaders and stakeholders.
To understand the commonalities of different jurisdictions in delivering on the Transformation of Vaccination Globally and Regionally
- Ronald Guse, Chair, FIP Regulators' Forum, National Association of Boards of Pharmacy, Canadian Consultant - Canada
- Lina Bader, Lead for Workforce Transformation & Development, Programme Lead – Transforming Vaccination Globally & Regionally, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) - Saudi Arabia
- Stephanie Kohl, Policy & Advocacy Officer, European Association of Hospital Pharmacists - Belgium
- G. Sumalatha, Executive Committee Member, SEARPharm Forum - India
- Nadia Al Mazrouei, President, EMROPharm Forum, Academic &Healthcare consultant - UAE
- Prosper Hiag, President, African Pharmaceutical Forum - Cameroon
- John Jackson, President, Western Pacific Pharmaceutical Forum - Australia
- Eduardo Savio, President, Pharmaceutical Forum of the Americas - Uruguay