FIP is pleased to bring you announcements of events, meetings and workshops around the world concerning pharmacy practice, the pharmaceutical sciences and global health. For more information on a particular event please click the associated link.
Experiences from the field: Re-inventing the roles of Pharmacists in Africa Post-COVID-19
COVID-19 has forever changed the world of work and how things are done across the globe. The pandemic was a brutal exposé on global health systems and emergency preparedness with Pharmacy playing a crucial role in supporting the populace through tough times. This digital event X-rays the experiences of Pharmacists that have re-invented their roles in various areas of practice amidst crisis across the African continent.
- Arinola Joda, Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmac University of Lagos - Nigeria
- Jocelyn Chaibva, CEO Nu Fife Avenue Pharmacy - Zimbabwe
- Sola Solarin, Managing Partner Savante Consulting Ltd. - Nigeria
- Mujahidhussein G Valji, Chief Pharmacist Aga Khan Health Services - Tanzania
- Mariam El Boakye-Gyasi, Associate Professor Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Kwame Nkruma University of Science and Technology, Kumasi - Ghana
- Elijah Mohammed, Former Registrar Pharmacy Council of Nigeria - Nigeria