There is currently one vacancy:
FIP is currently looking for a "Project Coordinator" who will be based at the FIP headquarters, in the Hague, the Netherlands.
Availability: Immediate, Full-time
Salary: Negotiable and based on previous experience of the applicant
Application: To apply for this position, please send a one-page Curriculum Vitae together with a motivation letter to email@example.com
Closing Date for receipt of Applications: 15 December 2013
The FIP Education Initiative (FIPEd) “Project Coordinator” will responsible for planning and managing the development, delivery and monitoring of outcomes of the FIPEd Action Plan 2014-2018 in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The main duties and responsibilities of the “Project Coordinator” are (but not limited to):
- Planning and budgeting: To translate the FIPEd 5-year Action Plan into annual plans (that include goals, activities, outputs, and performance indicators) and develop short-term budgets related to FIPEd activities.
- In close liaison with the General Secretary and relevant FIP staff, to coordinate the development and implementation FIPEd communication plans across all relevant platforms, including preparing relevant content when necessary.
- In close liaison with the General Secretary, to identify and liaise with external stakeholders from relevant United Nations and International Organisations and Corporate Organisations, who are aligned with and support the FIPEd Strategic Plan and 5-year Action Plan.
- To monitor, compile and report on the progress and impact of the FIPEd Action Plan by monitoring relevant indicators and changes in education through various forms of media and contact with stakeholders.
- To facilitate meetings and events across the FIPEd, in particular to support the FIPEd volunteer governance structures and the development of activities related to the Global Conference on Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Education, the Annual FIP Congress and education consultation services.
- Media and Publications: To coordinate content and oversee production of all FIPEd media and publications (e.g. websites, newsletters, media releases, peer-reviewed articles…)
- Internal communication: To ensure that all FIP staff and elected officers are regularly informed about the progress of the FIPEd Action Plan implementation and impact.
In addition to the above duties and responsibilities, the “Project Coordinator” may be required to assist in other areas.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE REQUIRED
- Knowledge in pharmacy and/or pharmaceutical sciences education, ideally through a degree in either field.
- At least two years' experience in project management, with proven ability to plan, support and monitor the implementation and impact of projects.
- Excellent English language ability (both spoken and written)
- Demonstrable IT capability including confident use of Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, project management software and Content Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when dealing with an international, multilingual audience.
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to manage and facilitate multiple projects under time/resource pressures. - Strong facilitation and negotiating skills.
- Fluency in other languages (French, Spanish, Chinese, Arab…)