IMPACT consists of:
- Intergovernmental organizations and institutions, such as the World Health Organization; the European Commission; the Commonwealth Secretariat, the ASEAN Secretariat;
- Government and non-governmental institutions and agencies;
- WHO Collaborating Centre competent in combating counterfeit medical products;
- International associations/umbrella organizations representing health professionals, patients and consumers, manufacturers/supply chain and other concerned stakeholders;
- Law enforcement agencies such as police and Customs, investigators and counterfeiting service suppliers;
- Laboratories and forensic institutions.
International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
As the global Federation of 120 organizations in more than 80 countries, FIP is dedicated to improving the access to and value of appropriate medicine use worldwide. Through its internal projects and work with IMPACT, FIP is committed to working with multi-disciplinary stakeholders to develop solutions to the global threat of counterfeit medical products.