Export this Abstract | Print this Abstract | Add to my preferred Abstracts list | My preferred Abstracts list (0) | Back to Search
A survey on students' perceptions of pharmacy profession in Japan
- In: D21 - Short oral communications of the Academic Pharmacy Section on Thursday, 8 September 2011, 14:10-16:40
- At: Hyderabad (India) (2011)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: SHIGEO, Yamamura (Josai International University, Chiba, Japan)
- Co-author(s): Rieko, Takehira (Josai Internationl University, Chiba, Japan)
Mizuho, Takahashi (Toho University, Chiba, Japan)
Purpose: A good professional pharmacy education must give pharmacy students understand of the various roles that a pharmacist plays in the health care system. This survey aims to investigate pharmacy students' perceptions of the status of pharmacy and pharmacists in society and their ongoing pharmacy education...
Method: First- to fifth-year The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.
Last update 4 October 2019