Export this Abstract | Print this Abstract | Add to my preferred Abstracts list | My preferred Abstracts list (0) | Back to Search
Position training: a effective method to improve the competence of Beijing community pharmacists
- In: D21 - Short oral communications of the Academic Pharmacy Section on Thursday, 8 September 2011, 14:10-16:40
- At: Hyderabad (India) (2011)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: QIAN, Shen (Xuanwu Hospital of Captial Medical University, Beijing, China)
- Co-author(s): Yuqin, Wang (Xuanwu Hospital of Captial Medical University, Beijing, China)
Background With the development of health care reform in China, More and more patients go to the community hospital. The community pharmacist will be the provider of pharmaceutical care. Can they provide pharmaceutical care? If not, how to improve their competence?..
Methods To survey the constitutions, the service offerings and training requirement. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.
Last update 4 October 2019