Export this Abstract | Print this Abstract | Add to my preferred Abstracts list | My preferred Abstracts list (0) | Back to Search
Why pharmacists should be integrated within the national tuberculosis programme?
- In: D16 - Short oral communications of the FIP Social and Administrative Pharmacy Section on Thursday, 8 September 2011, 09:00-11:30
- At: Hyderabad (India) (2011)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: GNANASAN, Shubashini (University of Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom)
- Co-author(s): Kang Nee, Ting (University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus, Selangor, Malaysia)
Mohd. Ali, Salmiah (University Teknologi MARA, Selangor, Malaysia)
Kok Thong, Wong (University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus, Selangor, Malaysia)
Muttalif, Abdul Razak (Penang Hospital, Penang, Malaysia)
Anderson, Claire (University of Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom)
Background: The increasing burden of tuberculosis (TB) and diabetes mellitus (DM) requires joint management by all stakeholders including pharmacists. At present, pharmacists are not involved in TB management in Malaysia. We assessed the feasibility of providing a pharmaceutical care service to patients with TB and DM...
Setting: A tertiary public The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.
Last update 4 October 2019