Comparative analysis of pharmacy assistant/pharmacist practice behaviour during the provision of non-prescription medications.
- In: G21 - Practitioners' Day (Part 2) on Wednesday, 3 September 2008, 14:00-17:15
- At: Basel (Switzerland) (2008)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: WERNER, Joel Benjamin (University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia)
- Co-author(s): Benrimoj, SI (Charlie) (University of Sydney, SYDNEY, Australia)
INTRODUCTION: As self-medicating with non-prescription medications becomes more popular, standards of practice have been developed by the pharmacy profession to address their provision. Since 2002 the application of these standards in Australia has been monitored by the Quality Care Pharmacy Support Centre (QCPSC) through pseudo patient research... The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.