Pharmacists in Serbia in prevention of diabetes and public health
- In: G21 - Practitioners' Day (Part 2) on Wednesday, 3 September 2008, 14:00-17:15
- At: Basel (Switzerland) (2008)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: KOCIC-PESIC, Vukica (ADOC pharmaceuticals, Belgrade, Yugoslavia)
- Co-author(s): Tasic, Ljiljana (Faculty of Pharmacy, Serbia)
Salom-Mitic, Dragana (Pharmacy Kraljevo, Serbia)
The pharmacy practice was developed to promote, support and serve patients' health and population well being. The expanded role and services demand to design, evaluate and measure outcomes in real model of community pharmacy setting in primary health care system. This was particulary important for prevention of noncommunicable disease e.g... The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.