Organisational flexibility in community pharmacy
- In: G14 - Practitioners' Day CPS: Forum I (Part 2) on Wednesday, 5 September 2007, 13:00-14:40
- At: Beijing (China) (2007)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: FELETTO, Eleonora (University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia)
- Co-author(s): Benrimoj, Shalom Isaac (University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia)
Roberts, Alison Sarah (University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia)
Aims: The future of pharmacy rests in its ability to remain viable in a changing environment. Internationally, pharmacies are under growing pressure to optimise business viability and develop professionally to ensure their existence. As the orientation of community pharmacies gradually changes from product to product/service focused model it.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.