Design and in-vitro evaluation of a chronotherapeutic drug delivery system of propranolol hydrochloride
- In: G37 - Manufacturing and good manufacturing practice IPS (part 1) on Wednesday, 5 September 2007, 9:00-11:45
- At: Beijing (China) (2007)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: EMAMI, Jaber (Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran)
- Co-author(s): Mostafavi, Abolfazl (Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran)
Narimani, Ali (Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran)
Introduction: Blood pressure rises rapidly upon waking and maybe responsible in part for the increased incidence of myocardial infarction and stroke during the morning hours. The aim of the present study was, therefore, to develop a novel chronotherapeutic formulation of propranolol for night time dosing to provide maximum effect in the morning.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.