National educational outcomes for pharmacy programs in Canada
- In: F27 - Short oral presentations of the FIP Academic Pharmacy Section on Thursday, 5 September 2013, 14:00-17:00
- At: Dublin (Ireland) (2013)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: WINSLADE, Nancy (McGill University, Faculty of Medicine, Montreal, Canada)
- Co-author(s): Schindel, Terri (Faculty of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada)
Mailhot, Claude (Faculté de Pharmacie, Université de Montréal, Montréal, Canada)
Brown, Tom (Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada)
Waite, Nancy (School of Pharmacy, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
Background information: Sweeping changes in Canadian pharmacist[simplequote]s scope of practice triggered an update of national educational outcomes (EO) for pharmacy graduates...
Setting: The Association of Faculties of Pharmacy of Canada[simplequote]s (AFPC) EO specify required content of undergraduate pharmacy curricula.
Methods: An AFPC Task The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.