Utilization of e-mail medication counseling services in national medicines information call center in Finland
- In: F23 - Short oral presentations of the FIP Pharmacy Information Section on Tuesday, 3 September 2013, 09:00-12:00
- At: Dublin (Ireland) (2013)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: MONONEN, Niina (The University of Helsinki, Division of Social Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Helsinki, Finland)
- Co-author(s): Airaksinen, Marja (The University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland)
Venelampi, Saara (University Pharmacy owned by University of Helsinki (Yliopiston Apteekki), Helsinki, Finland)
Pohjanoksa-Mäntylä, Marika (The University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland)
I. Community pharmacies and medicines information centers increasingly provide e-mail medication counseling services to consumers and health care professionals...
II. This study explored utilization of national e-mail medication counseling services by consumers in Finland.
III. Data included all e-mail enquiries sent to the University Pharmacy The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.