Meeting the complex patient needs in community pharmacy settings
- In: F22 - Short oral presentations of the FIP Community Pharmacy Section on Wednesday, 4 September 2013, 14:00-17:00
- At: Dublin (Ireland) (2013)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: PETRONIJEVIC, Dragoslav (Pharmacy Belgrade, Pharmacy department, Belgrade, Serbia)
- Co-author(s): Petronijevic, Milos (Institue for Gynecology and Obstetrics, Clinical Centre Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia)
Vrzic-Petronijevic, Svetlana (Institue for Gynecology and Obstetrics, Clinical Centre Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia)
Pharmacy Belgrade with its chain of 124 community pharmacies in Serbia's capital Belgrade is the region's leading institution in providing pharmaceutical healthcare. Also, Pharmacy Belgrade is the leading institution in compounding and tailoring the specific drug formulation in close cooperation with the prescribing doctor. Currently, vast number.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.