Three years cost-benefit performance of Home Pharmaceutical Care project in Taiwan
- In: F22 - Short oral presentations of the FIP Community Pharmacy Section on Wednesday, 4 September 2013, 14:00-17:00
- At: Dublin (Ireland) (2013)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: TARN, Yen Huei (Taiwan Pharmacist Association, Center for Pharmaceutical Care Development, Taipei, China Taiwan)
- Co-author(s): Tseng, Eric (Taiwan Pharmacist Association, Taipei, China Taiwan)
For those who used outpatient services more than 100 visits per year, went to see different physicians and took polypharmacy in previous year, Bureau of National Health Insurance (BNHI) in Taiwan ask qualified community pharmacists to provide Home Pharmaceutical Care to them at the second year aimed to reduce their number of outpatient visits with.. The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.