Microparticles for pulmonary delivery of Fluticasone Propionate: multifactorial assessment of process and formula variables
- In: F21 - Short oral presentations of the FIP Industrial Pharmacy Section on Monday, 2 September 2013, 12:15-13:45
- At: Dublin (Ireland) (2013)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: CABRAL MARQUES, Helena (Faculty of Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology, Lisbon, Portugal)
- Co-author(s): Sá Couto, André (IMed, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal)
Arrais, João (Faculty of Pharmacy, Lisbon, Portugal)
Gouveia, Luis (Faculty of Pharmacy, Lisbon, Portugal)
Salústio, Paulo (Faculty of Pharmacy, Lisbon, Portugal)
DOE based assessment of the influence of process and formula variables in the particle size measured as Aerodynamic Diameter (AD), span (log (d95-d5)) and Drug Loading (DL) of a fluticasone propionate-Î³Cyclodextrin inclusion complex (FPÎ³CD) is important in formulation design.
To prepare FPÎ³CD-Polymer complexes for lung The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.