Impact of pharmacist interventions on health related quality of life in HIV/AIDS patients
- In: E4 - Addressing global complexities through educational innovation on Thursday, 5 September 2013, 09:00-11:45
- At: Dublin (Ireland) (2013)
- Type: Presentations + Posters
- By: OJIEABU, Winifred (Faculty of Pharmacy, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria, Clinical pharmacy and Biopharmacy, Sagamu, Nigeria)
- Co-author(s): Oke, Silas (Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Biopharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Olabisi O, Sagamu, Nigeria)
About 3.11million people were estimated to be living with HIV in Nigeria by 2010. Health-related quality of life is used in chronic illness.
This study assessed the impact of pharmacist interventions on health related quality of life of HIV/AIDS patients in a tertiary hospital.
This was a 4 month cross-sectional comparative The access to the whole abstract and if available the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.