Impact of the FIP global conference on the future of hospital pharmacy in Uruguay
- At: 2009 FIP Congress in Istanbul (Turkey)
- Type: Presentation
- By: FERNáNDEZ, Grisel (CASMU, Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Co-author(s): Olmos, Virginia (Asociacion Española, Montevideo, Uruguay)
Daners, Martín (Asociacion Española, Montevideo, Uruguay)
Savio, Eduardo (Facultad de Química, Montevideo, Uruguay)
Gerpe, Nora (Hospital Británico, Montevideo, Uruguay)
The Hospital Pharmacy has had a remarkable evolution in a short period of time in Uruguay, mainly due to the following inter-connected influences:..
- Professional development through capacitation in countries where Good Hospital Pharmacy Practice has been already implemented and Continuing Hospital Pharmacy Education Programme
- Annual National The access to the whole abstract and the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.