Increased waistline - a potential risk factor for cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.
- At: 2009 FIP Congress in Istanbul (Turkey)
- Type: Poster
- By: BROKHOLM, Rigmor (Budolfi apotek, Aalborg, Denmark)
- Co-author(s): Vangsgaard, Inger-Marie (Budolfi apotek, AALBORG, Denmark)
Waistline tells about an increased risk of diseases.
- To examine the connection between waistline and other risk factors to develop cardiovascular diseases and diabetes, among performed risk profiles.
- Through Falck-Healthcare we have in our pharmacy been conducting risk profiles on 126 persons. The risk profile.. The access to the whole abstract and the presentation file is available to FIP members and to congress participants of that specific congress.